Monday, October 19, 2009

Post #10 - FATMA

So, let's move on to my next topic of discussion: FATMA.
FATMA is my Chem teacher. FATMA SELAMPINAR.  I don't think I can ever write her name in lowercase letters, it just doesn't work.
So, in my Chem class is Megan, she's awesome. Super cool and a lot of fun. she's in my bio and Chem lectures, labs and discussions. She works with me up at Putnam so I pretty much see her all day. don't worry, it's not as bad as it sounds.
So, FATMA, back to my topic. Well, I don't really have much to say. That's kind of sad, I was soo prepared to talk about her for three pages, guess not.
Oh, I can say that Megan and I  laugh about everything she says. This one time in class, she went on  about pizzas. Cups of cheese, sauce and dough. it was totally random and had nothing to do with what we were learning. or, maybe it did, IDK, we weren't really paying attention.
Then, she was all like "study the book. The book is your bible." We laughed so hard. We went home and took pictures of us praying to the textbook. It was soo much fun. They're on Facebook, check it out:



Isn't that so funny?! The light coming in the window was perfect. There are so many more, but this is the best one. That's my opinion there.
So. that's about it for that topic, but onto another.

Emma F. if you're reading this, I want my full poptart. Or else.
Don't worry, i'll still take you out to lunch of you don't....maybe... Ha Ha Ha *evil cackle, rubs hands together menacingly, shifting his eyes back and forth*

that's it for now,
TTFN

dan

Mood: Disgruntled - That's also my word of the day. Blame FATMA (For my mood, not my word of the day)
Location: ??? - I can't tell you that
Music: ??? - That one either, it would give my location away

2 comments:

  1. Dan the man! She sounds like another Mr. Mick, what with the off topic discussions and all. My favorite is and always will be blood & pots and pans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, that one was good. But she's far worse than Mr. Mick. I liked him, her I don't. Her thing about pizza was her attempt at explaining a problem.

    ReplyDelete