Thursday, October 15, 2009

Post #4 - Study! Study! Study!

Hey everyone! It's me again, of course.
I'm currently at a friend's house. I'm watching Fringe right now. It is the best show it the whole world. I'm totally obsessed with it. I listen to a Fringe podcast and everything. It's a but loud in the house right now, they're cleaning and fabreezing every songle room. it's really loud so i don't really know whats going on. I'm probably going to end up watching it on Hulu tomorrow. There's something implanted in this guys brain, it's kind of creepy, but cool at the same time.
So, I know this post is supposed to be about studying for my Bio exam tomorrow, but my friend (Moe) and I are going to start studying after Fringe is over.
B.T.W Moe is my best friend. And no, i'm not saying it because she was the first one to ever read my blog (first and only at this point i think), but because she really is. We're always hanging out together. tomorrow, we're going down to the campus core to to tye-dye some UCTV T-shirts. I'm hoping to also tye-dye my Bio lab coat. I think that would be really cool.
After that, I'm going to a party at my friend Gordon's house. It should be fun, but I've never been to a college party before (well, tecnically I have, but it was for only ten minutes, so it didn't really count. so I think). I''m looking forward to it.

OOH! This guy just did this thing to this woman so that she started to see this cook fry hands and arms instead of burgers. She just took a carving knife and raised it high to kill him with a malicious look in her eyes and.....
comercial.

AWWW.......
Bummer.

Great. I don't think we're going to get any stuying done. There's still a lot of yelling going on. John (one of the roommates) is putting up all these posters all over the house in preparation of their party tomorrow (don't ask me, I have no idea why).

Yea, I'm totally not going to be able to study at this rate...

We're moving furnature now. It's really funny yet random. Ex.  "VICTORY", yells Gordon, running back inside. "The snow's gone!"
I laughed.
Well, Fringe is over now, I watched all of five minutes.
That's it for now, I'll be back though

dan

Mood: Anxious - Bio test tomorrow, need to study, but I don't know when I'm going to be able to.
Music: T.V - it's still on, even though no one is watching it at all. The news is on.
Location: Gordon's pad - gordon has the best place ever. It's a freaking apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment