Monday, October 26, 2009

Post #12 - Mmmm.....Sunday

     So....Sunday. Sunday I was supposed to go to to Harvard Beginner's Ballroom competition. that ddn't work out so well. You see, I got up for seven to get ready and all. I had set my alarm for seven, to be up in time to go at eight thirty. But, when my phone alarm went off at seven (thank God), my clock alarm still said six. As far as I know, something happened and my clock set for daylight saving time. Who knows why, but I haven't changed it back yet. I probably should though....
     So anyways, I was just gtting out of the shower and was putting pants on (it was about 8, real time) when chris finally came back from his night of horror and stuff. So, Chris was all like "So, we're not going, Caroline is sick." Caroline was our driver, who was going to get us to Harvard. So, I had to call Megan, I was really sad. really, really sad. i called her, and she was cool, but I suspect she wasn't...
   Because of this, I was up two and a half hours before the cafeteria opened. Which sucked. I ended up watching Hulu until eleven oclock. I watched flash forward and it was awesome! Then I watched two other shows and went for brunch. It was funny, because t only took me three minutes to eat b/c Moe wasn't there with me (but it wasn't as fun). I had dance at noon so i didn't have anything to do until then. so, i went back to my room and watched more hulu until five to noon. Oh, and BTW, Chris was fast asleep this whole time, he went to bed as soon as he came home. I went to dance after and it was a lot of fun. after dance, I went home and working on my scedule. Its all completed btw, 17 credits, but I want to take one more for fun! At around 5, I txted moe and asked her to lunch. I know, crazy right? She texted me back and we went out for DINNER. DUH! so, moe brought mario kart Wii.

BAD IDEA!!

After dinner, I called my mother and we moe and I went for Ice cream at the co-op. We went over to Gordons after that and played wii for two hours. Then, it was almost ten oclock and i was all like "I still need to do my Chem homework. so I used moe's computer and calc and did most of it. Most. After midnight I started eating my half of the icecream (which means I technically broke the rules b/c it was Monday by then). We played more mario kart. i was playing rainbow road one singl player while moe was doing something. She came back and took the controler from me to beat the level. I was so mad.

Oops, I almost forgot. Gordon's toilet wasn't working and Moe really had to go pee. the two of them argued for five minutes (lol). i ended up having to go pee too so i was all like lets go next door and sh was like noo, thats awkward. And I was like, i'll talk. and she said sure. So we went over andI asked them....well you know. So, Moe noted that they had a hello kitty toaster and I noted that they had another mattress under the bed (lol). their bathroom was really gross.
     Later, (this is totally out of order) Gordon and I played Monkey balls and I totally lost. Badly. It was really late by then so I just stayed over. I put all the cushons on the floor and slept on them and some blankets. It was a lot more confortable than last time. but I got cold. really cold.

Well, that was it for my Sunday (and some Monday). I'll be off now, see ya!

Dan

P.S Moe wanted me to say something about a fish. But I forgot, sorry
P.P.S Oh, for some reason, I feel like this post is really really really funny, but I know that when i read it again, it won't.
Mood: Tired - Skipped bio, going to a later one
Music: Baila Baila - Best. Samba. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted you to say that there was a whole 5 min thing of John's dead fish.
    You also did not explain that you don't eat ice cream on weekdays so the monday thing was breaking the rules for a reason
    i think there was something else buttt i don't remember but my dream was reallllllllly funny
    i'm tired
    and after our new bio i'm gonna take another nap...WAIT no i can't b/c i have to do calc hwk...grrr
    ok i'll stop
    see you later

    ReplyDelete