Saturday, October 17, 2009

Post #7 - $2.86

$2.86 People! That's how much money I've made so far on this blog. I didn't think that was for real. The blogger people said I would earn money for the ads on my blog, but I never thought I actually would! How exciting is this people! Come on! Now, all I need to do is get that big check. Hopefully it will have a little more money in it. Please please please.
So, about my day, I bet that's all your reading this for, right? my daily life analysis. Yea right. OK then. I started up by waking up to Sean Kingston's "Fire Burning" at eleven thirty. Someone called my roomie to talk about their night or something, I'm not sure, I was trying to wake up and couldn't tell. don't worry, I'm not mad at him for having his phone on the loudest setting. I was thankful, strange as it may seem. I needed to get up and did not want to spend the whole day in bed. That would have been bad, there was another shift I had been planning to puck up at Putnam i needed to get ready for.
So, i got up, went on facebook and harvested some crops. I LOVE FARMVILLE. it's kind of addicting. Sad, really. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be playing it though. Oh well.
so, I went to breckfast w/ Carol. all she has were some grapes and a coffee. I had a glazed donut (hey, it was the weekend), and a wrap. We chilled for a bit (like always)and exchanged phones. We checked our mail, none for either of us :(
I then went home and Blogged my heart out, as per Carol's advice (thanks so much).
After that, I went to work. I did the dishroom and valedine. I asked Lucy, my boss for the day, what the word valedine meant. She didn't know and neither did I. that's why i asked. So later, I was checking someone in, and instead of handing me her Husky1Card, she gave me her Mastercard.
Diologue:

I grabbed the card from her outstretched hand. I turned to slide it throught the machine, noticing it wasn't her Husky1Card. I froze. "Ummmm...." I said, unsure of how to address her careless mistake.
She blushed, grabbing the card from my hand. "Oh how stupid of me." She said, flabergaster. "I always do that. I'm so stupid."
Me: ...

That's how it went down. FYI.
After we were done cleaning up, Lucy was all in our faces like: "Sign up for extra shift! There are a lot that need filling. Go! Go! Go!"
No, JK, she was very nice about it. Very nice. Don't worry Lucy.
So after work, I went over to my friend Matthew's place and we watched "Anchorman." It was really funny, I liked it. Except for the part where his dog was drop-kicked off a tall bridge (it's OK though, the dog lives, you see him three months later) oops. Just spoiled it for you. Sorry.
So now I'm back at home, with Carol. Again. This always seems to happen, we hand out a lot. It's fun, you should try it someday. Chris is in my room, watching Asylum with some friends, so I'm over here, in Carol's place. We're downloading something onto my computer, i'm excited.
that's it for now, i'll see you all tomorrow, busy day tomorrow. i'll tell you all about it, don't worry.

Dan

Mood: Happy - I'm making some money on my Blog, and I made 5hrs worth of money at work today
Music: Elliot Smith - Not bad, not bad. Carol's music. i like it
Location: Carol's pad -Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment