Thursday, October 15, 2009

Post #3 - Work, Work, Work!

Hey, Everyone. Happy Thursday.

I'm so happy, I had such a good night sleep last night. I actually managed to get out of bed really easily this morning. I had to go to work, so i wasn't happy about that. :( But work wasn't so bad, there weren't that many people in the dining hall so i got to chill a lot. I got back to my dorm room and only then remembered that I had a meeting with my advisor. I had five minutes to grab my stuff, change and run to whereeverI needed to be. Which btw, I had no clue where it was. I went to the wrong room and had to ask this really nice man for directions (we had to google it). I finally found it and we did a lot of stuff. I've been thingking about declaring a minor, so who knows???
I'm back at home right now, resting before I start my homework. I still need to do my bio prelab and my bio lab report. Grrr!!!! They'll take some time, and I still need to eat. Mmmm, I wonder what's for lunch!? SO, after I've done that, I'll go do more work, then head off to my Bio Lab. I hate my Bio Labs. They're so hard, long ans stupid. I really do not want to go, but I have to. Grrrr!!!! After that, my friend and I are going to Dr. Abbott's lecture for the Exam we have on Friday. I need to start studying for that, this lab stuff is taking up all of my time. After that? I really dont know. I want to go to the Lip Sinc tonight, but I also want to go to dance, but I also need to study. I'll have to see what happens. i'll tell you later, once I've done it. Oh Well.

Thats about it for now, I'm going to head out,
see ya!

dan

Mood: Tired - I know I got a good night sleep, but all this stuff has made me exausted.
Music: Nothing - Again, sorry. I usually am listening to something, i'm not really this boring.
Location: My dorm - once again, messy as always
Thoughts: nothing - I'm too much in bio mode to be thinking about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment