Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Post #2 - A Little bit about me

So, in case any of you were wondering, this is a little bit about me:
I was born in Lahr Germany on April 1st 1991. I later moved to Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada. I lived there for three years until the end of kindergarden. The town is really small and very far up north, so far in fact that it snowed on my dad's birthday (August 28th). when I was in Grade 1, we moved down to Beaconsfeild, Quebec, Canada.
I lived there until th eend of Grade 8, where I moved to Simsbury, CT. I lived there all throughout high school. Now I am currently living in Storrs, CT at UCONN. There, I am an Environmental Science major, but i'm thinking about double majoring in Environmental Engineering as well. That would be really cool. What do I want to do with my life? I would love to work with alternative energy, I think that is so utterly cool! Solar, wind, biofuel, nucleur, geothermal. Anything. I go ape over it. OOK! OOK! OOK! That was my ape noise.

Shoot, I promised myself I wouldn't do that!. Darn.

So in my spare time, I enjoy reading, writing stories, photography and ballroom dancing. Ballroom is my life, I practice so much and I have some really amazing partners! That's all I can think of that's important at this point, so I'll do more later.

See you all soon.

dan Duggan

Mood: Tired - fell asleep at 2:30 last night, because I was doing a lab report for Biology.
Music: Nothing - I'm too lazt to put my iPod in, or turn on iTunes, I'm listening to people yelling outside though....
Location: My Dorm - I have the room to myself at this moment b/c my roomie is M.I.A Oh Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment